So, it is almost thanksgiving and that means that it is about time to order my Christmas cards. I can't believe that it is that time of year again! I love Christmas and I am so excited about it all...family, food, gift giving, and the joy on my pretty babies face!
And I found out from a friends blog (thanks Kelly!), that bloggers can get 50 free cards from Shutterfly! Yay!!! I use Shutterfly all the time anyways...they have such great stuff.
Here is a really cute one...I can see my Taylor's pretty face right there.

STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23046-2437-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v128631577200085885.jpg
I love this black and white one...so elegant!

STATIONERYCARD_FOLDED_5x7-27137-1011-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v127431474300091862.jpg
This one is cute too...I can never decide which picture to pick...so put a few on there!

STATIONERYCARD_5x5-31046-2798-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v1281031087000132138.jpg

Ok, so now that I have earned my free 50 cards from Shutterfly, I just have to pick which card I want. Oh! And we have to take some family pictures and find a good one or two to use. You can also get in this great deal...if you follow this link.

No comments:
Post a Comment