Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Time!!!

The day after Thanksgiving, Donnie was off of work so we decorated the house for Christmas! We had a blast watching Taylor put ornaments on the tree. She was so excited and very determined to get them in just the right spot!



We did have to move some around...like the several branches that had 3 ornaments per branch and the fact that she can only reach the bottom of the tree. :)

I guess the flash on my camera is really bright...I couldn't get a shot of her with her eyes open haha!


There she is! The beautiful tree with our beautiful girl!


Now I just need to get to wrapping presents so it is not so empty down there. On second thought, I really don't want to re-wrap stuff so maybe the presents will just stay in the office!


No comments:

Post a Comment