So I really think that I have the cutest girl in the whole world...don't you? Here she is ready to go play in the sprinklers outside.
Kind of cold...
Super hero cape...or blankie...whatever...
This girl loves beans...or food for that matter.
1st time to paint those cute little toes! She loved her pink toes!
Out at the swimming pool! Getting used to the water.
She loves to color!
Hanging in the backyard in the giraffe pool.
Swimming with Daddy!
Haha! So cute!
Here she is saying her favorite word, "No!" Oh I do love her!
At the swimming pool, with our church. Taylor is playing with her friends Reagan and Miriam...just missing Amelia.
I know this is dark but it's too cute!
Hello big girl teeth!
This is her favorite spot to play in the house!
Seriously stop growing up!
Eating her half birthday cupcake! She love love loved it! We just won't talk about the next day...there was throw up everywhere! Yuck!
Meet Baby Avery! I think I am 20 weeks here.
Just chillin. Probably watching Elmo or Dora.
Eating her breakfast like a big girl...all by herself!
Well, it's kind of hard to put the whole summer into 2 posts, but here ya go! We had a blast and made some fun memories. We can't believe how much our Taylor baby has grown up but we are so excited for what is to come of her and her sissy!

No comments:
Post a Comment