Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall is Finally Here!!!

So I have officially decided that fall is my favorite time of year (besides Christmas). I have always enjoyed fall, with the hoodies, football, pumpkin baked yummies, and sweats. But being pregnant, I have realized that fall is the best! I can go outside and enjoy the nice cool breeze and not feel like I am going to die! I know...dramatic...my hubby reminds me of this all the time, but its true! And I absolutely love the color that our maple tree is turning! So fall! Ahh! Its is my favorite!

Taylor...she loves playing in the window. And her purse...we can't forget that! She even puts her phone in there! :)


Daddy and baby...watching for Hoppa (her bunny that visits our backyard). (We actually had a tragedy with Hoppa, but we aren't going to talk about it!)


1st baking lesson! Pudding! She did so good...and got mad when we were done! :)



Yum!


We took Taylor out to the fair for the 1st time! We had fun and ate WAY too much! But isn't that what it's all about...the food?! Taylor had fun and got to see some of the animals in the petting zoo. I don't know why I didn't get any pictures...all I got were these. See where my mind was? The food! Finishing off our yummy indian taco!



Finally, it was nice enough to go to the park!



Going "nigh nigh" on the "touch"

Boomer Sooner! She just loves football! Every time it is on the tv, she yells football and runs around! She also loves to say OU! and Boomer Sooner! Oh, we are such proud parents!




Sitting on the potty! Nope, nothing has happened yet, but at least she will sit there! Oh and I guess it was crazy hair day! :)


2 comments:

  1. Whyyyyy does she look like she is 4 in that picture at the park in the swing? It looks like she has bangs and all of her hair is pulled back into a half ponytail. Lol. Love catching up by reading your blog! See you guys soon, I hope!

    - Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather, I've just gone back and looked through all the pictures and posts, and I really love your blog! =) All the pics of Taylor and your family are so cute, and it'll be great to have these stories and memories written out to look back on someday! Oh, and I really love the thankful posts. I'm super happy about Fall this year too. :) Glad you all are doing well, and I pray that God continues to bless you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete