Saturday, January 2, 2010

Taylor's 1st and White Christmas! Part 1

Christmas at our house...

I don't think that we will ever forget Taylor's 1st Christmas. It was very special and we had been looking forward to it for a long time. Little did we know, we would get a white Christmas for her 1st one. I mean, the weather men kept saying we were getting snow, but really, when are they right?! Who would have thought! 14.1 inches...a blizzard! It was a crazy beautiful snow! So pretty! Although, I am not sure that I will ever pray for a white Christmas again. I mean, God really has a good sense of humor, right?!

Taylor loves to touch the tree and the ornaments! And check out that hair!!! She works really hard to get it just right! :) (We really are going to be sad when her hair doesn't do this anymore.)


Watching the blizzard with Daddy. Not quite sure what that stuff is!


We started a tradition...she gets to open one present on Christmas Eve. And yes, she is in jammies...it was just a jammie kind of day.


Christmas jammies!


Here is our back porch on Christmas morning...


Another of our back yard...


And the stocking! When I got Taylor out of bed, she had breakfast and then we went to wake up Daddy. When we brought her out, she pointed to the stockings! It was like she knew what was going on! She wanted her stocking!


Her cool new cell phone...she loves it!


Her fav! Puffs!


And opening her present...
"Diddy, I really wanted that little piece of paper that you just took from me!"



No comments:

Post a Comment