Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Momma caught me snooping this morning...

Hey everyone! It's me, Taylor. I had a great morning today...but Momma kept taking away my fun. Here is what I did...

I found this really pretty present under the tree...and it had my name on it!


But Momma took it away. She said I get to open it tomorrow! I already know what's inside of it, duh, I was with her when she bought it! :)


Here I am heading back for more fun!


Oh yes! Getting closer!


This is taking lots of focus and concentration!


Got it! This one is really pretty!


Momma spoiled my fun again! But then later, when she wasn't looking, I went at it again!


I think this one is my favorite!


Well, I really can't wait to see all of my family over the next few days! Momma and Diddy say that we will be really busy but we are going to have a lot of fun!

I am doing some really cool things that I can't wait to show everyone. I can give high fives! And I can play Peek-A-Boo now! But sometimes I miss my eyes and put my hands on my hair. And I have lots of new words that I learned over the last couple of days. Like...
teee (Christmas tree)
ba! (banana)
and haa (hi)

So I will see you guys soon!

Merry Christmas!!!


Oh, and this was my Christmas dress for church. Everyone told me that I looked sooo pretty. I know that! Hehe! Momma and Diddy tell me that all the time! Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment