Around this time of year, I am always reminded of how blessed I am. The Lord has given me all I need and so much more. I am so undeserving. I am so humbled thinking about it all. Thinking back, I have never been in need or lacking of anything. He has always provided. I have no reason to doubt Him, although I do sometimes when I let my sin nature take over. But the Lord is good and faithful. He loves me...and that is all I need and not what I deserve.
1. I am thankful that my King and Savior came to earth in human form of a precious baby. And that baby became my Heavenly Father and my husband's and hopefully one day my precious baby's.
2. I am thankful for Mary that she was obedient to God. She was big and pregnant and rode on a donkey and gave birth in a stable. Wow! I would have been the biggest complainer! But not her!
3. I am thankful that the Lord brought Donnie and I together. I do not deserve him. He is too good to me. I love him so much!
4. I am thankful for our healthy beautiful baby girl. She is getting so big and is so much fun. I love watching her every move. What a precious precious gift that I am humbled to be blessed with.
5. I am thankful for my church. I have a place that I can go and worship the Lord with other believers and feel His presence.
6. I am thankful that through my church, we have the opportunity to provide 2 little girls with Christmas presents. The Lord has blessed us greatly, and we get to pass on His love and blessings.
7. I am thankful for funny funny Christmas movies like the Elf! Oh, we could watch that movie everyday and laugh and laugh and laugh. And of course rewind several times when he get hits by the taxi! :) "What's a Christmasgram? I want one!"
8. I am thankful for friends and family. They love us, encourage us, support us, and sacrifice for us. We are blessed with love.
9. I am thankful for Puffs! They cheer Taylor up whenever she is tired and cranky and we are waiting on Daddy to get home.
10. I am thankful that the weekend will be here in a couple of hours. Time to hang out with my 2 favorite people. And time to go to our first Christmas party!
What are you thankful for?!
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good." Psalm 136:1

No comments:
Post a Comment