Yes, thats right. Ice punch. Did anybody else hear the weatherman say that?! We couldn't stop laughing about that. But then it came! Ice, ice, and more ice. And then some snow. I am soooo ready for spring! Please, no more winter weather!
But, we did have fun. Just the 3 of us...enjoying some great family time. It really was nice. And this time Taylor sort of liked the snow...
Here is the cutie-pa-tootie all bundled up ready to venture out in the snow.
Our house covered by ice and snow.
One of the poor trees that was finally planted at the beginning of the week. (We had been waiting on them for like 2 months!) I hope it makes it!
Crazy ice!
And more ice...check out those icicles!
And play time. Well, really just standing and looking time.
"Ok, I really want to try walking in this stuff!"
I love this pic!
She just kept looking down..."What is on my boots?!"
Bye everyone! Stay warm!

No comments:
Post a Comment