Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's Been a While!

Hey Everyone!

Wow! I haven't been on here in a long time. Sorry about that! Life has been a little crazy lately...from moving, unpacking, sickness, and so on. So I will post lots of pics of Taylor later, but here is some stuff that we have been up to lately.

These are our excited faces! Can't you tell?!

We are homeowners now! It is such a wonderful feeling...except when we have to write that big check to the mortgage company! Yuck! But it is so worth it. We love the house...it is beautiful! The neighbors we have talked to so far are pretty nice. And there are like seriously 4 other babies on our street that are all under 11 months...so lots of friends for Taylor! And our neighborhood is so quiet and peaceful...would you believe it is quieter here in the city than in the country?! Crazy, I know, but true! And so far, no crazyness has gone on around here except that our neighbors across the street got a bean burrito thrown on their car one night. Gross! I mean really? A bean burrito?

Here is the fam headed out for the night. Our good friends Michelle and Darren were getting married and it was the night of the rehearsal.


And the wedding night! I left Taylor with Donnie for a few hours before the wedding to do all of that girly stuff. I was really nervous about it because she will not take a bottle! But she did really good! And she was even quiet during the wedding! Now the reception, well that was another story! The DJ was pretty good and I think Taylor liked the dancing and loud music. She kept screaming to the music! It was hilarious! She just laughed and had a great time! And of course, she showed off all her moves on the dance floor! She is pretty good at the chicken dance!




Oh, I am sooo glad that fall is here! My favorite season...football, hoodies, pj pants, and it means that Christmas is right around the corner. So of course I had to go to one of my fav stores Hobby Lobby and get some fall decorations...I put it together myself! I really like it! I am so proud of myself! :)


Man, isn't she just the cutest!

So long for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment