Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Taylor's Favorites!

So Taylor is 8 1/2 months old now! Wow! She is even beginning to look like a big girl now and not so much a baby. She is so funny and happy and friendly. We just love her to pieces! She is doing new things every day. Here are her favorites as of right now...

She loves to sit by her toy box and pull every single thing out! She makes a mess and loves it!

Going in for more!




She loves it when her daddy gets home! She hears the noise from the garage door, looks at me with a huge smile, and waits with great anticipation for him to walk through the door! She flaps her arms crazily and screams and says Dada! She loves him and with great reason to...he is the best daddy!


She loves to look outside! It doesn't matter if its the window or door...she really enjoys it!


We just love those legs! So yummy!




Oh, the computer! She loves to see pictures on the screen. And of course, banging on the keyboard is so fun!


She is already an OU fan! Yeah! :) She even clapped one time when we scored!


She LOVES and I really do mean LOVES to walk around now. She does circles around her exersaucer. And even goes from the exersaucer to the couch. This keeps her entertained for a long time!

I love those Baby Legs!


Puffs! Her favorite snack! She is now getting the hang of getting them in her mouth herself! She gets so proud of herself and claps! Satisfaction!





And of course, the camera. She loves it and is so cheesy!

And my proudest thing! She loves to kick her ball around the house. (Shout out to Nana and Uncle Caleb who picked this up for her.) She kicks it, chases after it, and kicks it again and again and again! She screams and babbles the whole time! I am really excited about this because I don't know what I would do with a cheerleader girl. I am sure that I would figure it out, but if she loves sports that will be so much easier for me. :)


Well, there it is! Hope you enjoyed all the pics!





No comments:

Post a Comment