Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Some Things I Am Thankful For...

I am thankful for my sweet Lord. He loves me. Even when I fail Him time and time again. Even when I am ugly and sinful. Even when I ignore Him and don't read His Word. He loves me and desires to have a relationship with me. He blesses me and provides for me. God is so good! Lord, help me to glorify You in everything I do!

I am thankful for my Donnie. He is the kindest soul I have ever met! He is a hard worker and provides for and protects our family. He is the most loving Daddy to our girls. I couldn't have gotten a better guy!

I am thankful for our girls. What a blessing and privilege it is to be their Momma. I am so thankful that I get to love on them, hold them, and watch them grow up. I pray that they grow up to be godly beautiful women, living for the King!

I am thankful for our new church home and the sweet people that are there. It was hard to leave our other church and friends, but we have been so blessed here. Wonderful women loving on our girls in the nursery, a great Sunday School class for us to be apart of and learn and grow in, and a great group of girls for me to meet with for Bible study.

I am thankful for healthy daughters. We have some friends with chronically sick children and how they deal with that, I have no idea. What helplessness. So thank you Lord for health in our babies!

I am thankful for Donnie's job. Regular hours. No more call. Much less stress...on him and our family. What a blessing!

I am thankful that I get to stay home with our babies. I think I would cry everyday all day long if I had to leave them. I so enjoy and cherish being with them every day!

I am thankful for my parents. As a teenager, I sometimes thought they were crazy. :) But what wise wonderful people they are. And to have such a good and dear relationship with them now is such a gift to me and my family.

I am thankful for Donnie's parents...they raised a wonderful man! What would I do without him?!

I am thankful for those men and women (and their families) who serve our country. They protect us and our freedom. They sacrifice themselves and time with their family. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I am thankful that we get to spend time with family this weekend...and eat good food! :) I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet heart you have. I'm thankful for you, Heather!

    ReplyDelete