So Avery is 10 1/2 months old and Taylor is over 2 1/2 years! I can't believe it! It seems like I have just blinked and our girls are just that...girls and not babies!
Avery is doing something new every day! She stands pretty well on her own. She took 2 steps on her own...but hasn't done any more since then. It is much faster to crawl to where she wants to go! :) She is eating big girl food...yogurt, bite sized fruit and veggies, and meats. This girl loves those Gerber Melts! She goes crazy when she sees the bag and she is really upset when you tell her they are all gone! She has now said hi and dada! All day long, all I hear is dada! I love it! And when she hears that garage door open she screams with excitement knowing that dada is home now! So sweet! And yesterday she had a fun day...saying "no no", "uh" (uh oh), and oo oo (her monkey noise). And finally this morning she said mama! Yay! She is just growing up soooo fast! She is also starting to dance when she hears music...she just swings those tiny arms back and forth so fast! It's the cutest thing ever!
Taylor is just so smart and is so much fun! She is always talking, saying something that cracks us up, or singing. She can now gallop like a "horsie." She is doing pretty good in her ballet class...what moves she is doing I have no idea. But she knows! Her favorite lunch is still PB&J...which is so easy so it makes for a happy momma! She loves "fruit snacks" (dried cranberries), suckers, and any other treat we will let her have. She loves to read books...Momma reads before nap time and Daddy reads before bed time. She just soaks up that time...I think her favorite is Daddy reading. He reads Dr. Seuss so well...he is such a good daddy! Her vocabulary is growing and growing...she has always been a good talker. But she sure can tell you a good story with lots of expression! And she loves to love on her sister and help her especially when she is upset!
Avery loves this letter I. It is always in her mouth. Her silly face makes me laugh every time!
See...
Avery is now really enjoying books! She loves to lift these flaps...
These girls love to play together!
Random family dance night...can't have a dance party without tutu's!
Silly face at lunch time!
Avery is constantly taking her tray off and throwing it onto the floor!
Sweet hippopotamus!
A sneak peak of our family pics...I love this one! I just want to freeze in this moment...such sweet sweet girls! I am so thankful they are sisters...I pray that they are best friends forever!
Sitting on the back porch.
Daddy and Taylor planting Taylor's fall flowers.
All done!
We got to go to a fall party...our sweet butterflies!
Pretty girl!
She was chasing her wings like a dog chases their tail!
And Taylor got to paint our pumpkins that we got from the pumpkin patch! She is quite the artist!
Avery loves to sit in this bucket and throw the blocks out.
So that's been our fall...hope you have enjoyed it!


No comments:
Post a Comment