Yes, that's right...6 other Christmases! We are blessed with lots of family!
At Uncle Ron's house, for Daddy's mom's side of the family. Lots of fun here!
At Oma and Opa's house...playing in the princess tent.
Excited about new dress up stuff!
Daddy with his Grandma.
"Taylor, stop taking my toys!" (Sorry Avery, I know you will be mad about this picture later!)
The girls with their Oma and Opa.
At Manita's house for Daddy's dad's side of the family. Watching Santa Claus shake his hips!
With their Grandma Toadie and Grandpapa.
At Granny's for momma's mom's side of then family. Avery with Papa.
Pretty Taylor!
Avery playing with Addison.
Pretty Avery!
She played with this ribbon for a very long time!
Trying to hula hoop with Mallory.
At Papa and Nana's house...I forgot to get a picture of them with the girls! Ah!
We also went to Grandma's for momma's dad's side of the family. I guess I forgot to take a picture there...I must have been exhausted! :)
We had such a wonderful Christmas! Avery's 1st Christmas! And lots of family, food, fun, and blessings! Merry Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment