Finally, fall is here! It may be 90 degrees today, but so much better than 115 or more! Yuck! That was one crazy hot summer! It would be okay with me, if I never see another summer like that! :)
We have been having fun and playing with friends! This is Katie...Taylor's BFF. I think Taylor's highlight of their play dates is snack time. My highlight is hearing lots and lots of cute little giggles!

She is just beautiful!

And so is this one! Love Avery's gorgeous eyelashes!

We had so much fun at the fair! And we LOVE our double stroller! (Thanks Oma and Opa!)

Toy Story 3 on Ice!

They melt my heart!

I don't mind having a giant tent in my living room when I see this!

My loves!

Papa, we have finally gotten to enjoy the picnic table! Makes snack time even more fun!

Avery LOVES to be pushed around in this bucket! Good thing Taylor LOVES to push her around!

No comments:
Post a Comment