Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Spring and Summer...Catching Up

Wow! It is sooo hot outside! I am more ready for fall than I have ever been! And it is only the beginning of July! But seriously?! Too many days of 100+ weather...yuck!

Well, I am going back a couple months but here goes!

First time making Easter eggs! Taylor had so much fun and she was less messy than I expected! :) I love her green hand in this one!


Easter basket goodies!


Avery's 1st Easter...isn't she the prettiest ever?!


My loves!


Our beautiful girls!


At Granny's house...sleeping with Daddy (who did not want his picture taken!) :)


Playing with eggs with Cousin Addison!


I LOVE this guy!

Me and my girls!


Pretty babies!


Just hanging out...


This is Taylor's most favorite person EVER!


Eating with Cousin Mallory


Avery and Granny...Happy Birthday Granny!


Someone is potty trained!!! Yay! She finally got it once we just put her in panties!


Fun in the swimming pool!


Hehe!


Best friends...


Love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment