Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

Can you believe that it is the week of Christmas?! It feels like it kind of snuck up on us this year! But I am so excited! And I know Taylor will have a blast! I can't wait to watch her!

So we have a very busy weekend ahead...7 Christmases in 3 days! Wow! It will be crazy...but I can't wait to see family and have lots of fun!

So here are some pictures from Christmas Sunday. Taylor looked so cute!


Isn't she just the cutest?!


Our little family


And here I am at 37 weeks...Avery just so you know you can come anytime after Christmas! :)


We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

"Thanks be to God for His indescribable Gift."
2 Corinthians 9:15

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to You and your family! You look sooo cute Heather!! I can't wait to see pictures of baby Avery!!! :)

    ReplyDelete