Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fun in the Sun!


So...as you know I have been missing for a while. Well, things were busy, then I got pregnant but oh so sick, and then my stupid camera wouldn't upload to the computer. So anyways, I will do a catch up blog with a bunch of pics soon. But I couldn't wait to share our day! It is oh so very hot hot hot! So what is better than taking our favorite little girl to the splash pad?!?! It is in a neighborhood just down the street from us, so it is really awesome!

"Daddy, are you sure about this?"

"It looks really cold!"

"Ok here goes..."

"Maybe I can do this on my own..."


"This is sooo cool!!!"
Oh I just love love love that face! There is nothing better!




"I am so focused right now...splash splash splash!"

"Oh man! I am just too short!"




So that was our fun family outing. It was so hot, but so fun! And after, we made a stop at Sonic...and let me tell ya, the girl loves a good slush! Now that she has learned to use a straw, she wants our drink all the time. And she says please so sweetly that we just can't help ourselves!







No comments:

Post a Comment